All naturally dried and hand perfected- leaf and stem of Artemisia Annua ( Sweet Wormwood) plant.This is the most recommended product as the body has the best absorption rate with drinking tea. However it can be consumed together with the capsules as well as the oil extract depending how severe your illness is. You can observe the powerful aroma with a slight herbal scent that is almost similar to a mint/ peppermint freshness but has a distinct strong aroma. The inhalation method of the tea leaves is recommended to patients suffering from lung disease and the aroma must be inhaled for at least for one minute at a time taking deep breaths. This regimen can be repeated a few times a day.
Recommended as part of a healthy and balanced lifestyle!
- Herbal tea must be strained before drinking
- If you are experiencing any digestion problems drink after food
- For preventative measure only drink tea, about 1 big cup a day. More severe cases drink 3- 4 cups a day
- One packaging lasts for approximately 1 month’s supply if you are drinking the tea for a healthy immune system and preparing about 1 cup a day
- Naturally pure and caffeine free. Suitable for Vegans. Gluten and Dairy free
- Contains 100 grams of tea per packet
Can be good for:
Blood pressure for fluctuation, diarrhoea, constipation, gynaecological disorders, nervous system problems, digestive problems, prostate disorders, fever pain and inflammation reduction, respiratory diseases. General Detoxification, Chron’s disease – Immunization, – Viral and bacterial infections as well as fungal outbreaks.
Artemisia Annua – Sweet Wormwood – Sweet Annie Tea preparation and instructions:
Use 1 heaped large spoon of dried-leaves and stem tea per large cup and add hot water.
Let the tea sit in boiling water for 15 – 30 minutes.
Once cooled down, strain with a mesh strainer and drink. The best strainers are bamboo, wood or plastic. Avoid aluminium strainers! Metal strainers are ok.